Universal AC input/Full range
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
Cooling by free air convection
100% full load burn-in test
2 years warranty
0 ~ 7A
0 ~ 3A
0 ~ 2.4A
0 ~ 1.5A
0 ~ 0.8A
Ripple & Noise
Voltage Adj. Range
4.75 ~ 5.5V
10.8 ~ 13.2V
13.5 ~ 16.5V
21.6 ~ 26.4V
43.2 ~ 52.8V
Setup, Rise Time
500ms, 30ms/230VAC 1200ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load
Hold Up Time
50ms/230VAC 10ms/115VAC at full load
85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC
47 ~ 63Hz
0.75A/115VAC 0.5 A/230VAC
Cold Start 45A
<2mA / 240VAC
110 ~ 150% rated output power
Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Protection type: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
-20 ~ +60ºC (Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Temp., Humidity
-40 ~ +85ºC, 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.03%/ºC (0 ~ 45ºC)
10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY & EMC
UL60950-1, CB(IEC60950-1),CCC GB4943 approved
I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25ºC / 70% RH
Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,11, EN55024, EN61000-6-1, light industry level, criteria A
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25ºC of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.